The DIF-2S is the direct successor of the successful DIF-1S battle mixer from DJ-Tech. Like its predecessor, it is a compact 2-channel battle scratch mixer with integrated Mini innoFADER as a crossfader.
What’s new is that you can now also reverse the line faders. This allows for a wide variety of scratch combinations. Furthermore, it is now also possible to switch the headphone CUE between channel, mix and master.
In addition, the mixer has a DVS loop that allows switching between different operating modes without having to be plugged in. The sound card is connected via DVS Send/Return and controlled with the input selector switch. Recently, the mixer has balanced outputs in the form of jack plugs.
Features DJ-Tech DIF-2S
- Professional 2 channel scratchmixer
- Headphone outputs for 6,3 mm and 3,5 mm jack
- Allows you to switch between DVS, CD or vinyl setup without unplugging a cable
- Faders upgradeable to InnoFader PNP and InnoFader PRO
- Adjustable scratch curve
- Adjustable cut-in
- Dedicated volume control for the RCA booth output
- Built-in frictionless mini InnoFader
- Weight: 3,5 kg
- Dimensions: 222 x 296 x 100 mm